31 julio 2013

«My guilt has turned into bliss to my aching soul before Jesus crucified» | The Work of the Church. Year of Faith

via The Work of the Church. Year of Faith

Post completo / Whole post ... aquí/here/qui

«My guilt has turned into bliss to my aching soul before Jesus crucified»




This writing is an explanation of how sin has been the instrument that, in God’s Wisdom, has poured out such an abundant torrent of graces so as to transform so much evil into a blessing for the human family.


Redemption is a mystery laden with love, with self-giving and with an apparent paradox, but even if evil seems to abound, Goodness always abounds all the more.


[...]


Read the full post here: http://workofthechurch.org/zonae/2013/07/my-guilt-has-turned-into-bliss-to-my-aching-soul-before-jesus-crucified/



-- Delivered by Feed43 service

Post completo / Whole post ... aquí/here/qui

July 31, 2013 at 02:41AM


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta, cíñete al tema del post, respeta, sigue las netiquetas.